Re: gtk3 branch

Em Qua, 2010-10-20 às 18:57 +0100, Daniel P. Berrange escreveu:
> On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 05:46:20PM -0300, Jonh Wendell wrote:
> > Hi, folks.
> >
> > I've pushed a branch gtk3 which fixes build on gtk+3.0.
> >
> > http://github.com/jwendell/gtk-vnc/commits/gtk3
> >
> > Please, have a look. If it's almost ok, I can push it to master and we
> > can fix things there.
>
> Those changes cause pretty major compilation problems with GTK2. We need
> to keep compatibility with GTK2 and GTK3, so I think we'll need to change
> many of these changes. In some cases we can re-factor things, in other
> cases we'll need different tricks & conditional compilation.
>
> Can you post each individual patch for review separately, so we can
> consider the best approach for each problem.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel

Hi Dan. I though we could go on with master and depend only on gtk3.
Can't we just do that? We could backport important changes to a gtk2
(0.3.x) branch...

Anyway, I'm out of time to do anything now and for next two weeks at
least. Feel free to just ignore my patches and rewrite things.

Cheers,
--
Jonh Wendell
http://www.bani.com.br