Re: PATCH: Fix "invisible wall" problem with relative mouse mode

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 08:50:19AM -0600, Anthony Liguori wrote:
In this context, x & y are refering to the pointer position relative to
the root window, since they're initialized from

	int x = (int)motion->x_root;
	int y = (int)motion->y_root;

If we just changed it to use the window width/height, shouldn't that also fix the problem?

If we also changed x & y to be the window-relative instead of root-relative
coords, then yes, that'd probably work too.

Okay, either way is fine to me. I now understand what the problem and the possible fixes are so I feel better :-)

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Daniel