Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] color depth selection
- From: Jonh Wendell <jwendell gnome org>
- To: Eric Anopolsky <erpo41 gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-vnc-devel List <gtk-vnc-devel lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] color depth selection
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 08:32:58 -0300
Em Ter, 2008-10-07 às 15:02 -0600, Eric Anopolsky escreveu:
> I wrote an email to this list a while ago about adding color
> depth/encoding selection to gtk-vnc. Did it not get through? Or were
> there no opinions on the right way to do this?
Hi. Currently you can't choose color depth or encoding in gtk-vnc. I was
working on it, but stopped due to lack of time. Hopefully will restart
my work soon, unless you or someone tell me that are working on a patch.
] [Thread Prev