Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] color depth selection

Em Ter, 2008-10-07 às 15:02 -0600, Eric Anopolsky escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> I wrote an email to this list a while ago about adding color
> depth/encoding selection to gtk-vnc. Did it not get through? Or were
> there no opinions on the right way to do this?
>
> Cheers,
> Eric

Hi. Currently you can't choose color depth or encoding in gtk-vnc. I was
working on it, but stopped due to lack of time. Hopefully will restart
my work soon, unless you or someone tell me that are working on a patch.

Cheers,
--
Jonh Wendell
http://www.bani.com.br