Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] PATCH: Fix crash in OpenGL scaling code

I didn't find it in a bug report, I found it on the mailing list. Apparently there was little done about this issue, setting the environment variable was the only fix that was discussed, if you call it a fix.

http://www.mail-archive.com/gtkglext-list gnome org/msg00369.html

and sorry bout the typo, the env variable is:

GDK_GL_NO_STANDARD_COLORMAP

Rob Stoddard