Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] Request for testing: release-0.3.4

Hi, Anthony,

As for our team view(virt-manager related),
It looks good to me.

We have detected following problem only for VNC viewer.
1)KeyCode (as you know, posted from kaguchi)
I agree above problem is skipped to after 0.3.4.

Anyway, When 0.3.4 will be released?

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI