[gtk-vnc-devel] Request for testing: release-0.3.4

Hi,

I've made some fixups to improve the cursor support for 0.3.4 and relative mode. I was planning on releasing today but in my testing, I noticed that the version of vinagre I have sets local cursor mode. This results in a double cursor with Vino.

I wasn't very sure if this is the expected behavior. I think it is but it surprises me that vinagre sets it unconditionally. I want to make sure we're not regressing or that Jonh at least has a chance to fix vinagre first.

So can you guys test vinagre/virt-manager with the release-0.3.4 tag and let me know whether you think it behaves as you expect it to? I'll wait to do a release until you guys give the okay.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori