From: Anthony Liguori [mailto:anthony codemonkey ws]
Sent: Mon 12/31/2007 9:40 AM
To: vm-rfb vmware com; gtk-vnc-devel List; Ramesh Dharan
Subject: Supporting VMware VNC extensions in gtk-vnc

Hi Ramesh,

I hope this mailing list is still live.  I noticed in the most recent
RFB spec that the encoding range used by VMware is now reserved.  I'd
like to add support for these extensions to gtk-vnc.  I'm wondering if
there's more definitive documentation than [1].  Specifically, for the
new client/server messages, does the server support a negotiation
mechanism yet as recommended in the RFB spec?

[1] http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=VMware_Video

Regards,

Anthony Liguori