Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] Releasing proposal

Em Qui, 2008-02-07 às 17:34 -0600, Anthony Liguori escreveu:
> Jonh Wendell wrote:
> > Hi, folks.
> >
> > What do you think about freezing 0.3 series and move improvements and
> > new features to 0.4?
> >
> > 0.3.4 would be released only with bug fixes (if found).
> >
> > Thus we can do lots of tests with that branch, trunk, and let the 0.3
> > branch untouchable.
> >

> What's the rational?  Have we been having regressions from release to
> release?
>
> I think we've been able to maintain pretty good stability between releases.
>
> Regards,
>
> Anthony Liguori

If an user run vinagre against gtk-vnc 0.3.4 (when it's released), it
will find a bad behavior in fullscreen mode, because I'm using old
set_pointer() behavior.

So, I could guarantee to vinagre's users that it will work with gtk-vnc
0.3.x.

And next vinagre version will work with gtk-vnc 0.4.

Cheers,
--
Jonh Wendell
www.bani.com.br