Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] [PATCH] gtkgl based scaling
- From: Jonh Wendell <jwendell gnome org>
- To: Anthony Liguori <anthony codemonkey ws>
- Cc: gtk-vnc-devel List <gtk-vnc-devel lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] [PATCH] gtkgl based scaling
- Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 08:16:54 -0300
Em Sáb, 2008-02-02 às 14:16 -0600, Anthony Liguori escreveu:
> I've just committed this patch (it's not in the 0.3.3 release). Please
> try it out and let me know what you think.
> I've modified gvncviewer so that it has a Full Screen and OpenGL Scaling
> menu option. The dependency on gtkglext is optional and there's also a
> new optional dependency on libview. This is only used by gvncviewer
> though so I do not recommend that any distro packages make gtk-vnc
> depend on libview.
I tested it with gvncviewer and it looks very nice :)
I have two questions:
1) Will my program depend on gtkgtkext also? I mean, in gvncviewer.c I
see you caling gtk_gl_init(). Can't these deps stay on gtk-vnc only?
2) When running (old, not touched) vinagre against that patched version
of gtk-vnc, it quits after I close a connection:
The program 'vinagre' received an X Window System error.
This probably reflects a bug in the program.
The error was 'BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)'.
(Details: serial 2444 error_code 9 request_code 145 minor_code 9)
(Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported asynchronously;
that is, you will receive the error a while after causing it.
To debug your program, run it with the --sync command line
option to change this behavior. You can then get a meaningful
backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error()
] [Thread Prev