Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] Time for new release ...
- From: Jonh Wendell <jwendell gnome org>
- To: "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-vnc-devel <gtk-vnc-devel lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] Time for new release ...
- Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 15:36:33 -0300
Em Seg, 2008-12-01 às 18:20 +0000, Daniel P. Berrange escreveu:
> On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 12:15:30PM -0600, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> > I'm happy with this provided it's disabled by default like we talked
> > about in IRC.
> Ok, I'll add a configure flag to turn this on.
Instead of a configure setting we could have an API to enable it. By
default it would be disabled, and any client could enable it by
explicitly telling: "I want a dirty protocol" :P
] [Thread Prev