Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] auth patch

Em Qui, 2007-06-21 às 13:29 -0500, Anthony Liguori escreveu:
> Jonh Wendell wrote:
> > Hi folks.
> >
> > Here is the initial draft for the authentication on gtk-vnc.
> > Well, i'd like to comment it here, but it's too late and i need to
> > sleep :)
> >
> > Let's discuss it here, or, eventually on IRC.
> >

> Why not pass the auth-type as a parameter to the signal handlers?
>
> Regards,
>
> Anthony Liguori

I was thinking if it's useful to know the type of authentication outside
the scope of the signal. That's why i created the auth_type property.

Does this make sense? Would an app want to know the auth type used after
it has connected?

If not, i agree with you and will drop that property and pass it to the
signal handler.

Bye,
--
Jonh Wendell
jonh wendell gmail com (MSN / Google Talk)

Linux User #114432
https://launchpad.net/~wendell