Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] Nearly time for a first release ?

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
With the two patches I just sent, GTK-VNC is now functional enough for me to
use in virt-manager. To try and get some real world exposure on the code I
would like to put GTK-VNC, and a GTK-VNC enabled virt-manager into Fedora 8
rawhide. So, once we've all reviewed & are happy with the authentication
patches, how about aiming for a first real release within the next week, if not sooner?

As long as we don't declare API stability, I'm okay with that.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Regards,
Dan.