[gtk-vnc-devel] Supporting VMware VNC extensions in gtk-vnc

Hi Ramesh,

I hope this mailing list is still live. I noticed in the most recent RFB spec that the encoding range used by VMware is now reserved. I'd like to add support for these extensions to gtk-vnc. I'm wondering if there's more definitive documentation than [1]. Specifically, for the new client/server messages, does the server support a negotiation mechanism yet as recommended in the RFB spec?

[1] http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=VMware_Video

Regards,

Anthony Liguori