Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] VNC sessions on a 3-d spinning cube

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 10:49:37AM -0500, Anthony Liguori wrote:
Any suggestions for integrating OpenGL with gtk? I looked recently but it seemed like gtkglarea was unmaintained.

I've come across gtkglext which seems to be used in a few programs

http://www.k-3d.org/gtkglext/Main_Page

When I first looked at gtkglext, it was unmaintained. It now looks like it's being pulled into Gnome (or at least, has a maintainer attempting to do that). I'll take another look.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Dan.