Re: Menu items visible in Unity, but not Gnome

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 3:13 AM, Jeffrey Ratcliffe via gtk-perl-list
<gtk-perl-list gnome org> wrote:
I'm wondering if it is a theme problem - gscan2pdf doesn't ship any css
and relies on defaults, as this has always worked for me (xfce and kde).

Does anyone have any insight what might be going on?

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/gscan2pdf/mailman/message/36394393/

I don't have a definite solution for this, but you may be right about
theming (or lack thereof).  I'm curious to know if the person
reporting the issue installed *any* themes with GTK+3, and in general
what would happen if you just installed the base GTK+3 libraries
without installing any themes at all.  It may be a direction you can
take further troubleshooting...

Thanks,

Brian