Re: Drawing Area issues ( continued, with example )

Thanks everyone. Once it was confirmed that we can't have multiple
cairo contexts happening, I slightly rewrote the graphing to just use
one, and it works fine. Screenshot:
http://tesla.duckdns.org/images/powercom.png

I'm getting close to another release of the above project ...

Dan