Re: Drawing Area issues ( continued, with example )

Hi Dan,

The graph axis can be made dynamic so that each graph is different. That way you can show different ranges side by side. I experimented a little with this by setting a couple of array values that hold the number of tick marks on each graph. It is in C. I think that I need a big screen for it. Then maybe I could test a large number of graphs and data points.

Eric

https://github.com/cecashon/OrderedSetVelociRaptor/blob/master/Misc/cairo_drawings/four_graphs2.c