Re: Async HTTP download with Glib event loop doesn't work on windows

I have some old(ish) binaries of Glib::Object::Introspection for Windows. Yes they were a major pain to build. I'd usually point you to my blog ( http://tesla.duckdns.org ) - but it's offline at the moment ... we're renovating the house and my ADLS2, home server, and other things are totally out of action at the moment. If you're interested, I can go and get the server and rescue stuff off it. I also have build instructions that worked when they were written ( 18 months ago ). I tried repeating the process a couple of months back, and there are unfortunately major issues again, and I've kinda lost interest in building for Windows. Anyway, me know if you want Windows and/or build instructions.

Dan