installation on win10 64bit

I'm using Windows 10 64bit with Strawberry Perl 5.24 64bit.
I tried installing gtk2-perl with camelbox but the installation fails because it can't find a package. I guess the project is dead.

I also found this link ( http://www.lostmind.de/gtk2-perl/ )  but it doesn't seem to provide 64bit binaries and I would like to avoid to install 2 Strawberry Perl versions, 32bit just for gtk-perl and 64bit for everything else.

What is the recommended way of installing gtk2-perl nowadays?