Installer for perl Gtk3 on Windows (Msys2/MinGW64)

Hello everybody,

I created an easy to use installer for perl Gtk3 on Windows (MSys2/MinGW64) that you can find on
https://github.com/MaxPerl/perl-Gtk3-windows-installer.

The script is heavily inspired and based on the extraordinary work of  Zakariyya Mughal (see
https://project-renard.github.io/doc/development/meeting-log/posts/2016/05/03/windows-build-with-msys2/, he
posted this here sometime ago, too).

I hope, my script is helpful for some people, too.

I noticed three things:

1) Always if I start a perl Gtk3 Program I get the following warning:
"GLib-GObject-WARNING **: attempt to override closure->va_marshal (0000000063a489b0) with new marshal
(0000000066712988) at C:/msys64/mingw64/lib/perl5/site_perl/Glib/Object/Introspection.pm line 67."

Everything works fine so I think the warning is not very important!

2) The tests of Cairo, Glib, Glib::Object::Introspection and Gtk3 fails. You find the output attached. Has
someone an idea what is the reason for that and how one could fix it.

3) If you want also to output something on the terminal, you have to autoflush STDOUT and STDERR with
"select((select(STDERR), $| = 1)[0]);
select((select(STDOUT), $| = 1)[0]);" (seems to be a bug in mintyy module of MinGW64...)

Let me ask a further and last question:
Has someone any experience what is the most simple (!) way to pack binaries from programs that was compiled
with MSys2/MinGW64? I know that Zakariyya Mughal is working on a MSI installer helper script. But in the
meantime it would be great if I could pack my programs simply as a .zip archive or similar and share it with
others. Because I have no experince with Windows, a really simple way would be great!

Thank you all very much for your work, for your help and for your enthusiasm for perl Gtk3,
Max