Re: Updated 'docs' page on Sourceforge

Hi;

On 26 November 2016 at 04:22, Brian Manning <cpan xaoc org> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 10:54 PM, Thierry Vignaud
<thierry vignaud gmail com> wrote:
The title is wrong on
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GTK-Perl/Introspection

"Introspection for GTK2-Perl"

I think when Torsten first wrote that wiki page, he meant "GTK2-Perl
The Project", and not "GTK2-Perl The Library".

I lack the ability to edit that page; Emmanuele or Torsten, any chance
you can change the heading on that page [1]?

I've updated the wiki page; if anyone has suggestions on how to
improve the overall wiki, feel free to send me your user name on
wiki.gnome.org, and I'll add you to the editors group[1].

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

[1]: Sadly, the wiki has been under near constant spam attack, and the
gnome.org sysadmins had to lock down the access to a whitelist of
trusted editors.

--
https://www.bassi.io
[@] ebassi [@gmail.com]