Next release deadline: Saturday, September 26th 2015 at 00:00 UTC

Hi folks,

Based on the Gnome 3.17.x release calendar [1], I am setting the
deadline for code submissions for the next release of Gtk-Perl modules
to be Saturday, September 26th 2015, at 00:00 UTC.

Please have all code submissions into the Gtk-Perl maintainers before
the above deadline; please allow time for the maintainers to audit and
test code submissions.  If you have your favorite RT ticket[2][3] or
Gnome bug tracker bug[4] that you would like looked at, don't be
afraid to bring it up for discussion here on the mailing list.

Once the above deadline date arrives, I will begin packaging any new
code in the Gtk-Perl git repos.  After packaging, I will distribute
tarballs to CPAN and Sourceforge, and post the release announcements,
usually within a few days of the release date.

If you have any questions about the above, please ask.

Heads up for October, the release deadline will be Saturday, October
17th 2015, at 00:00UTC.

Thanks,

Brian

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointSeventeen