Re: PATCH: Change the file extension of the G:O:I test libraries when compiling G:O:I on OS X

On 25.08.2015 23:50, Brian Manning wrote:
I opened an RT ticket to use $Config{so} for setting the file
extensions on OS X.

The attached patch now gets the test libraries build on OS X; up until
now, they have never built for me on OS X, and this has been a huge
thorn in my side as it were.  Please test and let me know if you run
into any problems.

Looks good to me.  Please go ahead and commit.

Thanks for the investigation and the report!