RE: EXTERNAL: Re: Gtk2::SpinButton For Hex

Looks like twisting the implementation of the standard Spinbutton widget is not quite easy to be achieved -
maybe  my alternative is quicker to put to effective use.

Yeah, I've toyed with doing something along these lines, using other widgets to create a poor man's spin
button.  My hex inputs use Gtk2::CellRendererSpins in a Gtk2::TreeView, but I think the same thing could be
done.  It's good to see an implementation if this idea, and I wasn't aware of the icon attributes Gtk2::Entry
provides.  Thanks for posting your implementation.

Jim