Re: perli11ndoc: an interactive documentation viewer

On 23.08.2015 20:53, Brian Manning wrote:
Sorry, to add a bit, I usually run 'perl Makefile.PL; make dist', then
move the tarball to another directory and build in there by hand
first, then with cpanm if building by hand has no errors.  Maybe you
have leftovers in your tree that makes it work for you?

The issue then is probably that bin/perli11ndoc is missing from the MANIFEST file. I can't push a fix right now, but feel free to do so yourself if it solves the problem.