Re: perli11ndoc: an interactive documentation viewer

Sorry, to add a bit, I usually run 'perl Makefile.PL; make dist', then
move the tarball to another directory and build in there by hand
first, then with cpanm if building by hand has no errors.  Maybe you
have leftovers in your tree that makes it work for you?

I saw this 'make' issue on the two systems I quickly tested it on, OS
X 10.10.4 and Debian 7.

Thanks,

Brian