Re: Porting perl-GStreamer to gst 1.0

Thanks, that was easy.  There were a couple critical symbols it didn't pick up, like GST_STATE_PLAYING (which I expect would become GStreamer::STATE_PLAYING).  I used Devel::Symdump to recursively drop everything under the 'GStreamer::' namespace and I couldn't find anything.

There's a lot of magic going on underneath here that I don't understand.  My immediate thought is to use an xs module to pull in the missing constants from gst/gst.h and then use the Glib::Object::Introspection to do the harder parts.  But maybe there's a way to have Introspection do everything?

Thanks,
Timm

Before you start investing in a port of the manual bindings, try the introspection-based bindings: <https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list//2014-April/msg00011.html>.