Re: set_rules_hint

Ah that's a pity. I think it was a great usability feature. I'm actually mainly using the broadway backend for this project, and only the default theme seems to work well. Maybe if / when I get time I'll try to find a theme that does honour this setting, figure out how it works, and then figure out how to hack it back into the default theme. It's not the 1st time I disagreed with Gnome people's ideas on what's usable and what's not :/

Anyway thanks for the response :)

Dan