Re: Patch for Gtk3 t/overrides.t to indicate what's being tested

On 05.07.2014 01:38, Brian Manning wrote:
The attached patch basically reuses the existing comments in the test
indicating what GTK/GDK/Pango function is being tested, and outputs
them via note() (from Test::More > 0.81) instead.  Notes inside of
SKIP blocks were moved inside the block, so the note() functions are
called only if that block is not SKIPped.

Looks good to me.  We already require Test::More >= 0.96, so the
dependency on note() is OK.

Thanks for your work!