Re: Gtk3 bindings for Windows: bounty?

Hi Emmanuele,

starting with GTK+ 3.14 …

thanks for letting us know! i'm really impatient.

obviously, it's still possible to use the gtk-win32 theme

maybe the packagers of the windows versions of inkscape and gimp are
unaware of it.

patches to improve the situation are welcome.

since the chat we had at GUADEC14, i'm discovering gtk world by trying to
write a perl6 binding: my skills are way under the requirements for
contribution.

regards

--
Marc Chantreux (eiro on github and freenode)
http://eiro.github.com/