Re: Gtk3 bindings for Windows: bounty?

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 10:22:38AM +1000, Daniel Kasak wrote:
I've had a couple of failed attempts at this - when it didn't matter so much to
me. I'm not really able to figure out compilation issues on Windows at this
point.

Even if you succeed, be aware your application will look as gtk renders
under windows (which looks pretty uggly compared to the modern native
windows TK). But yet: i'm interested in having even a "almost
working" PPM for gtk.

good luck.

regards

--
Marc Chantreux (eiro on github and freenode)
http://eiro.github.com/