More Gtk2 -> Gtk3 Notes

I do apologize in advance for the lack of "officialness" in this email. In that, my attachment isn't a diff, probably doesn't conform to any sensible form, etc.

In any case, with lessons learned from months and months of converting a specific project from Gtk2 -> Gtk3, I gained an understanding of Glib::Object::Introspection in the process.

After learning all of the quirks and changes in the conversion process, I was faced with yet an even more daunting task of potentially forking a larger project to support both Gtk2 and Gtk3 simultaneously. Supporting yet another fork sounded very unappealing.

I have attached my current modification of Gtk3.pm (based on version 0.09).

Terence J. Ferraro