Re: Gtk2-1.247 installation error with proposed fix at the end

On 08.08.2013 03:42, Gabor Szabo wrote:
after a loooong break, I just started to play with Gtk-Perl again.

Welcome back. :-)

I tried to install Gtk2 on Ubuntu on a manually compiled perl version 5.18.0
using cpanm

I got the following error:

t/GtkRecentFilter.t ................ ok
Unable to remove the test storage file at t/GtkRecentManager.t line 130.
# Looks like your test exited with 2 just after 36.
t/GtkRecentManager.t ...............
Dubious, test returned 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)
All 36 subtests passed

The disordered output suggests that the tests might have been run in
parallel.  From their source, it looks like GtkRecentManager.t and
GtkRecentChooser.t both use the same temporary file, so they have a good
chance of breaking when run in parallel.

Your suggestion of using an auto-cleanup temporary directory would solve
this issue.  (Or maybe just an auto-unlink temporary file.)  Can you be
bothered to write a patch for this?