Re: GTK-Perl Twitter feed

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 4:52 PM, Pascal Giard <evilynux gmail com> wrote:
While this would surely require significantly more work, pro tips and tricks of the trade would be very
nice to have! Similarly to the spirit of John D. Cook accounts e.g. @RegexpTip .

I haven't touched to gtk(2-)perl in a big while (8yrs+) but back in days, i would have love to hear about
things like "proper utf-8", and glade XML and signals auto connect.

That's actually not a bad idea.  No promises, but depending on how
often people come across things like howtos and new project
announcements and share them with the community, we probably could
pass them along using @GTKPerl as well.

Thanks,

Brian