Re: GTK-Perl Twitter feed

Le 2013-09-02 à 18:55, Brian Manning <cpan xaoc org> a écrit :

For those of you who use Twitter, I just created a Twitter account for
the project, @GTKPerl.  Mostly what will be broadcast with it is
release announcements and important project announcements, so for now,
pretty low volume.

https://twitter.com/GTKPerl

While this would surely require significantly more work, pro tips and tricks of the trade would be very nice
to have! Similarly to the spirit of John D. Cook accounts e.g. @RegexpTip .

I haven't touched to gtk(2-)perl in a big while (8yrs+) but back in days, i would have love to hear about
things like "proper utf-8", and glade XML and signals auto connect.

-Pascal