Re: Problem installing Gtk3 perl module

On 19 July 2013 23:01, F. Lewis Biggs <flbiggs kbbplc com> wrote:
My OS is Debian Sid.  The gir1.2-gtk-3.0 package is installed and I
confirmed that the /usr/lib/girepository-1.0 directory contains a file
called "Gtk-3.0.typelib."  I am still getting the error.

Note that I run Debian Sid at home, on another computer at work and a
laptop.  All give the same error when I try to install the Gtk3 perl module.

Can you think of any other potential solutions?

Try setting this variable environment:

export GI_TYPELIB_PATH=/usr/lib/girepository-1.0

Although you shouldn't need that since /usr/lib/girepository-1.0
should be the default.

--
Emmanuel Rodriguez