Re: [ANN] misc Gtk3 modules

On 06.12.2013 16:00, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
Those might helps you folks:

Thanks for your efforts.  But:

http://search.cpan.org/~tvignaud/Gtk3-Helper-0.02/
Just a port of Gtk2::Helper
(there was a tool I don't maintain that was using Gtk2::Helper->add_watch)

I'm not too happy about this living in the Gtk3 namespace.  Is it really
needed?  Can't it live in Gtk3::Ex?

http://search.cpan.org/~tvignaud/Gtk3-SimpleList-0.15/
A simple port of SimpleList to gtk3
I know people should migrate away from it but same story,
some tools I don't maintain were using it

Same thing here.  Gtk2::SimpleList was deprecated long ago in favor of
Gtk2::Ex::Simple::List.  I think the Gtk3 version should follow this
example.