Re: gtk-perl web site

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 7:06 PM, Gabor Szabo <szabgab gmail com> wrote:
Hi again,

now that I have Gtk2 installed I looked at the web site for tutorials.
After a while I found the "Tutorial" section on
http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/
thank you (!)

Before finding that I noticed a couple of issues on the web site:

I can fix these web page issues over the next couple of weeks.

Don't forget that there's a Perl module available for the GTK+3 C
libraries now, called, strangely enough, Gtk3.  Right now there are no
resources linked from the Gtk2-Perl homepage for Gtk3, but I'll be
fixing that shortly too.

I think there are a few other broken links on that page.

I'll see if I can run a spider over it at some point and clean up the cruft.

Thanks for letting us know...

Brian