Glib::Log, missing stuff and G_MESSAGES _DEBUG

Hi.

I noticed there is no Glib->debug and Glib->info functions, it would be
nice to have them, as we have the others (message, warning, error,
critical).
Any way, this still can be done with Glib->log.

I also noticed that Glib::Log->set_default_handler and
Glib::Log::default_handler are not documented.

Now, for log level 'debug', how do i get them printed?
From Glib documentation, i need to configure G_MESSAGES_DEBUG, is there
any way to do this with gtk2-perl?