Updated README file for Cairo

Hi folks,

I have been working on updating the README files found in all of the
tarballs for Gtk2-Perl with things like URLs to the home page, contact
e-mail addresses, URLs to bug trackers, and so on.  Shortly after I
started working on this, an RT ticket (#74870, at [1]) was opened in
Cairo requesting updating of the README file as well.

I've made some changes to the README file for Cairo, and I will be
adding my changes to this month's Cairo release (deadline: June 28th @
00:00UTC), unless there are any major objections.  I will also be
updating the README files in the other distributions scheduled for
release next week, using the README file for Cairo as a template.

You can view my updated README file at [2].

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you notice any
errors in my changes, especially with e-mail addresses and/or URLs.

Thanks,

Brian

[1] https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=74870
[2] https://github.com/spicyjack/perl-Cairo/blob/master/README