Re: Failed to install Gtk2 module on windows

On 7/17/2012 at  6:38 PM, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
On 7/17/2012 at  3:51 AM, YangXi <jiandingzhe msn com> wrote:

Hi, everyone!
I use strawberry perl which contains mingw. I also downloaded
gtk+-bundle-XXXXX.zip from Gtk website, uncompress it, and added its "bin"
directory to Path.
While compiling the perl Pango module via "cpan -if Pango", it got the
following linking error message:

Copy attached to the directory that contains the
gtk+-bundle, and rebuild Cairo, then try building Pango again.

And run the script before trying to install Cairo/Pango of course, sorry.

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer:  http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html