Re: Gtk3 examples, demo, and man pages

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 06:51:33 -0500
Dave M <dave nerd gmail com> wrote:

If you're interested in helping with examples, I've posted the link to
my stash three times now:
https://github.com/dave-theunsub/gtk3-perl-demos.git
You're more than welcome to help with it.  In fact, I'm doing what you
mentioned - that is, rewriting the examples in gtk3 and reporting
issues I find with them.  I'm hoping they'll be included with future
versions of gtk3-perl.

The next step, I suppose, would be for $someone to write some
gtk3-perl documentation as well, like we had for gtk2-perl.

Hi Dave,  it looks like you've already done the conversions. :-)
I've downloaded and am examining them.

I wonder about the themes. Do you know how to make
the ~.gtkrc-2.0 theme be used by Gtk3?

I can see, a new tutorial is needed.

Thanks,
zentara