Re: Goo::Canvas versus Gnome2::Canvas

On 16 February 2012 13:48, Dov Grobgeld <dov grobgeld gmail com> wrote:
I also have a feeling that Goo::Canvas is still being maintained wheras the
Gnome::Canvas stopped its support several years ago. I might be mistaken on
this point though.

When I gave the previous maintainer some patches some time ago, he
politely handed the whole thing over to me and ran.

So in theory - I am the maintainer - but I don't have time to spend on
it - which is unfortunate, because there is more or less no
documentation, and there are still methods to be wrapped.

Regards

Jeff