Re: using Gstreamer with Gtk+

On 23.07.2012 21:10, Paul Martin wrote:
hello all, this question probably shows my ignorance of Glib and GTK
more than anything else, but I have been trying to figure out how to
catch keyboard and mouse events from a simple GStreamer window.
escencially i only got as far as using the example code provided with
GStreamer for perl and making it play a video. I couldn't even figure
out how to handle destroy events correctly as the example uses Glib
instead of GTK. any example code would be greatly appreciated.

The site seems to be down currently, but there ought to be examples on <http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/>.