Next release deadline: Thursday, April 19th @ 00:00 UTC

Hi folks,

Checking the Gnome release calendar[1], the next release of Gnome
libraries will be on Wednesday, April 18th 2012, so
I'm going to set the deadline for code submissions for April's release
of Gtk2-Perl modules to be Thursday, April 19th at 00:00 UTC.

Please have all code submissions into the Gtk2-Perl maintainers before
the above deadline; please allow time for the maintainers to audit and
test code submissions.  If you have your favorite RT ticket[2] or
Gnome bug tracker bug[3] that you would like looked at, don't be
afraid to bring it up for discussion here on the mailing list.

Once April 19th rolls around, I will begin packaging any new code in
the Gtk2-Perl git repos. Once packaged, I will distribute it to the
appropriate places, and post the release announcements shortly
thereafter.  I'll also try to remember to resend this announcement a
week prior to the deadline so that people have a reminder of the
impending deadline as it gets nearer.

If you have any questions about the above, please ask.

Thanks,

Brian

[1] https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointThree
[2] https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/ByMaintainer.html?Name=XAOC