Re: Replacing Test::WWW::Selenium::Catalyst with Gtk3::WebKit

On Monday 28 November 2011 12:47:45 Emmanuele Bassi wrote:

GTK+, like Clutter did for the same reasons, recently[0] got a bunch of
accessor methods that take a generic GdkEvent*.

I'd really recommend using the methods instead of using direct union
access, even in C.

But those are only read accessors. Even here no way to write. I currently got
three different implementations of how to create key events but none of them
can set the key code. Funny coincidence and a rather annoying one :)