Re: Replacing Test::WWW::Selenium::Catalyst with Gtk3::WebKit

On Monday 28 November 2011 11:25:04 Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:

You can create new events with Gtk3::Gdk::Event->new($type):

You can also read struct fields by accessing the correct union member:

Thank you very much. This already helps to clear some confusion.
But there's no support for setting struct fields yet.  (You can of
course assign something to $event->key->{keyval}, but that won't change
the underlying event object at the moment.)

So what would I have to do to add support for setting struct fields?
Or if that's too advanced for someone completely unfamiliar with the project,
do you have any suggestion on how I could work around this limitation for now?
I guess it could be done with a couple of lines of XS?