Compiling Gtk2::GladeXML

With perl 5.12 from strawberry, I managed to compile Gtk2 and friends from CPAN. Now I need to use glade
generated xml files and I need the Gtk2::GladeXML module.

I downloaded the libglade dll from http://wingtk.sourceforge.net/ and installed it.

When I tried to generate a makefile from the cpan build folder of Gtk2::GladeXML it complains about a
libglade-2.0.pc file missing in the pkgconfig folder.
I add "by hand" such a file with 3 lines:

Name: Libglade
Version: 2.0.2
and a makefile is produced.

But the compilation failed with a glade/glade-xml.h file missing. Copying this file and the glade folder from
the libglade/glade installed from wingtk does not help either.

Does anyone know how to have this module installed ?
Thanks

François