From: Brian Manning [mailto:elspicyjack gmail com]
Sent: mercredi, 25. mai 2011 07:59
To: RAPPAZ Francois
Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Compiling Glib 1.223 on win xp

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 10:54 PM, RAPPAZ Francois
<francois rappaz unifr ch> wrote:
No, the glib folder has not the dll file. On my pc it's at
C:\Perl\site\lib\auto\Glib

Have I to copy the dll in the searched folder ?

That's a strange place for the Glib library.  Did you copy the Glib
library .dll file to that folder yourself?

In any case, if you want the compile to work, you can either move/copy
the .dll file to where the compiler is looking for it, or add the
correct path to the Makefile in the proper locations, your choice.

Thanks,

Brian