Re: Announcing: Perl bindings for LibSoup

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 11:24, Grant McLean <grant mclean net nz> wrote:
On Mon, 2011-05-23 at 09:56 +0200, Emmanuel Rodriguez wrote:
I do have a question: which namespace should I use for the perl bindings?
Soup is a bit too hight level, Gtk2::Soup seems a bit strange as
there's no widget involved in LibSoup (but that's what I picked for
now as I recycled Gtk2::Champlain to bootstrap my work). I was
thinking of leaving Gnome::Soup for the gnome part of the bindings.

How about Glib::Soup ?

I like it. Thanks.

--
Emmanuel Rodriguez